View Larger Map
Established in 1963, Atelefugne has stood the test of time. And for nearly 50 years, it has been serving mouthwatering traditional meals along with affordable lodgings. The hotel comprises of a good sized bar and restaurant, specious terrace and 23 rooms that come in various sizes, most with common showers.
Atelefugne is ideally located in Kera, 15 minutes drive from the airport and a walking distance from the African Union. Local open market, taxi station and religious congregations are all within the vicinity.
Today, Atelefugne would like to extend its hospitality to tourists with shoestring budgets that would like to explore Addis Ababa and other destinations in Ethiopia.
Atelefugne is managed by Ms. Shitaye H. Gebeyehu, the only daughter of the original owner Mrs. Yiftusera Tamene.
Our vision is:
• To Keep Atelefugne standing for the next 50 years antique with a modern twist
• To create an abundance of satisfied customers
• To offer great value for money
• To serve the best for less
• To create a home away from home and
• To instill the desire to keep coming back for more